Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WebQuest Progress

“Describe where you are in the development process of your WebQuest lesson. What do you need help with?”

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am about half way done. I know I am a little behind, but I will catch up this weekend. I was feeling frustrated, feeling a little lost, but I think I have myself back on track. Things seem to finally be coming together. I will probably have some questions in a day or two and will email you with things that come up. Thanks!

Stephanie Braunschweig

Unknown said...

I would say I’m fairly well along in the development process of my WebQuest lesson. The sections that I still need to work on are the “Teacher” pages. I am mostly done with the student pages, but still need to polish them up and revise, checking for errors. What I need the most help with is how to cite my sources with APA. I am unclear on whether or not I should cite most of my sources in the APA or MLA format due to the fact that I am intending to teach in the English content area.

-Natalie

Anonymous said...

My WebQuest project is progressing well. I have information on most of the pages; I'll go back and add to some of them, edit all of them, then walk through the lesson to be sure that it makes sense. I need to initiate work on a couple of the teacher pages, but overall, I'm feeling good about where I'm at with it.

--Christine

Anonymous said...

I think so far I am doing pretty well on pace. I have a lot more to do with the resources section for students to use articles and most of the teaching section to still complete. I do plan on working on this project next week with extended weekend.
-Christina

Anonymous said...

So far in my WebQuest I most have been in the planning stage of what I really want to do. I had an idea but keep changing it as I think of something better.

I haven't began work in earnest but intend to begin this week as I have plenty of free time coming up.

Michael Wareham

Anonymous said...

I think that I am doing fairly well in my progress. I have most of the student pages completely done and most of the teacher pages at least started. Right now I need to work on finishing my graphic organizer and getting that link set up.
Tove

Unknown said...

I believe I have a good rough draft of my Home, Introduction, and Task areas of my WebQuest pages. Presently I am working on my Process page. During class I was able construct the document that I will be attaching within this page to aid as a guide for the student. I have not decided on the outside link that I wish to use to help give further support. Small parts of the teacher pages have been worked on, primarily under the process part of Teacher pages. I feel that I showed be further along than I am, and would be happier if I was, but completing the assignment by the final due date shouldn’t be a problem.

Fred Farmer

Anonymous said...

After struggling with trying to write my lesson, I have decided that this might not be the best topic for the grade level I am aiming towards. Having picked another topic, I am already feeling more confident in my ability to do the WebQuest lesson, even coming from slightly behind. Areas that I might need help addressing are PPA-1C and a few other items on the teacher pages.
-Sunny

Unknown said...

I am currently almost finished with the student pages of my Web Quest (except for the attached document). I will be starting on the teacher pages this week and seem to have a good grasp on the components of each part. The checklists you have provided are very helpful. I could use some help figuring out the tricks to making all the text font and size be the same, it seems like sometimes it does not want to corporate.
-Corinne

Anonymous said...

I have the WebQuest student pages almost complete and am beginning to work on the teacher pages. I find these the harder pages to write for me because I am speaking to a collegue instead of my students. My biggest issue though, is getting enough of a block of time to sit down and work on this project!

Kimberly Worrell

Anonymous said...

I have almost everything complete in the student pages so far. I have just begun to work on the teacher pages, and what is there is very rudimentary. I now understand how to link a website or document to my pages. I am having more trouble with the teacher pages than with the student pages. It seems to be difficult for me to write step-by-step instructions and elaborate on information for my peers (steps and information presentation is easier for me when presenting to kids). I guess I am afraid of sounding dumb, getting the information to flow well on the webpage, or leaving out information. My greatest problem is really finding a large block of time to sit down and hash this out.

Kimberly Worrell