Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Mini Lesson Reflection

What went well in your teaching?

Based on what you learned as an instructor, what changes would you make next time?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe the instructions are clear, and easy for my students to follow.

The changes I would make would include enlarging my worksheet, which I will be doing very soon! Also, the instructions need to be next to me - and the student? - so that the "saving" part of the task is easy to remember. I like the idea of having students who have completed their tasks to assist those who are still working . . . but have them answer questions as opposed toactually doing the work for their classmate.

Valerie Smith

Christine Ludwig said...

It is really important for you to have the instructions printed next to you. This will create more confidence when giving verbal instructions.