“Describe where you are in the development process of your WebQuest lesson. What do you need help with?”
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have finished the student page portion of the WebQuest. I have just began the WebQuest teacher portion today in class. Based on what I have learned in class today, I am going to be adding more procedural information for students. I do not believe that I had fully anticipated the more "technical writing" aspect of teaching in my WebQuest. I am now pretty sure that the student's understanding of the technical aspects will be as or more important than the lesson I have devised. Learning to write technically is not very creative to me and is going to be difficult indeed.
My lesson is designed for eighth graders. I believe that I need the most help in making sure that I am hitting my target audience. Christine has given me some insight on what is "eighth grade material."
“Describe where you are in the development process of your WebQuest lesson. What do you need help with?”
I am still working on my student pages. The students' data collection portion of the Web Quest has been giving me problems because I cannot find an online quiz which will help them identify their party affiliation. I think I will just post a list of the major political parties and have them research the information based on several categories such as economic, social, domestic, beliefs.)
I guess the only thing I need help with is determining what it is I am supposed to have prepared for class next week. I don't understand what process I am supposed to teach to my partner.
2 comments:
I have finished the student page portion of the WebQuest. I have just began the WebQuest teacher portion today in class. Based on what I have learned in class today, I am going to be adding more procedural information for students. I do not believe that I had fully anticipated the more "technical writing" aspect of teaching in my WebQuest. I am now pretty sure that the student's understanding of the technical aspects will be as or more important than the lesson I have devised. Learning to write technically is not very creative to me and is going to be difficult indeed.
My lesson is designed for eighth graders. I believe that I need the most help in making sure that I am hitting my target audience. Christine has given me some insight on what is "eighth grade material."
-Scot E. Klohe
“Describe where you are in the development process of your WebQuest lesson. What do you need help with?”
I am still working on my student pages. The students' data collection portion of the Web Quest has been giving me problems because I cannot find an online quiz which will help them identify their party affiliation. I think I will just post a list of the major political parties and have them research the information based on several categories such as economic, social, domestic, beliefs.)
I guess the only thing I need help with is determining what it is I am supposed to have prepared for class next week. I don't understand what process I am supposed to teach to my partner.
Greg Saum
Post a Comment