"How did the activities allow you as a learner to increase productivity, problem solve, research and process information or communicate?"
"To what extent will these components be part of your WebQuest lesson?"
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
As far as my WebQuest, I will very likely use the template for making a pamphlet.
The whole process of us working together as a class really appeals to me. Lots of good ideas, and we are a small group that works well together. I enjoy these classes the most because I see that each person has their own strength that benefits the group, not just the individual.
I have had my students in groups for projects twice this year. The groups that work well together are flexible, to a certain degree, and task oriented.
The WebQuest will require my students to research, process that information, and then communicate that information to the target audience.
Tonight I learned that scaffolding is more than applying math concepts
you learned last year to this year's math, and then moving on from there.
I thought the example you gave about Cora driving to the mall was excellent. It clarified perfectly for me what scaffolding is about.
Val Smith
Thanks for sharing your understanding of scaffolding. It helps me in preparing lessons for my learners. I look forward to hearing more about your plans for scaffolding in lessons.
Post a Comment